Teamleader Customer Service and Sales, Hamburg
Wir suchen Kandidaten für ein Team Leader Customer Service and Sales.
The Customer Service & Sales department offers support for incoming telephone traffic, e-mail and chat. The Customer Service & Sales Team Leader manages the Customer Service & Sales employees and also works alongside the employees. The team has contact with the consumer by telephone, email, chat and social media. The employees are responsible for incoming and outgoing customer contacts and sales. Advice on travel and customer contacts varies from simple to more complex. Internal back office activities are part of the job, for example extra requests from customers, transfers, etc. The department also handles customer complaints during or after they return from vacation.
The team leader must have a broad knowledge of destinations and various sales channels / suppliers. The team leader speaks German, English and one other foreign language. The Teamleader reports to the Customer Contact Center Manager (Central Europa). Location for this position is Hamburg.
• Sales (offering holiday travel to the customer) and service (answer questions before and after the booking) to our customers via email, telephone and chat (mainly incoming, sometimes outgoing); Processing booking changes, other changes and cancellations;
• Monitor payments and payment reminders;
• Complaint handling;
• Handling back office matters, such as transfers, etc.
• Guiding, adjusting, planning and monitoring (the progress) of the daily activities;
• Responsible for a qualitative and quantitative team staffing and correct division of work;
• Monitoring customer contacts (e-mail, sales, phone calls, quotations and follow-up procedures);
• Steering towards speed and correctness of the work and commercial objectives;
• Supporting and helping team with (challenging) problems;
• Coordinating work meetings and open communication within the team;
• Verifying and implementing workflows and procedures;
• Monitoring (customer) processes, performance indicators and optimizing services / customer perception;
• Identifying and follow through relevant information for (process) improvement;
• Supporting and implementing change processes;
• Keeping up-to-date with internal and external developments, identifying relevant developments and advising on possible improvements;
• Participating in projects in your own area of expertise.
• Manage the employees: e.g. selecting, hiring and training employees;
• Coach and motivate employees;
• Conduct PDR conversation;
• Make proposals for remuneration and development of employees to own manager and HR;
• Implement HR policy.
• Finished commercial education (at least Fachhochschule);
• Experience with leading position (2 years);
• Experience in customer service and sales;
• Is fluent in German and English (other languages are an advantage);
• Experienced with MS Office;
• Is willing to learn new systems.
• Commercial nature;
• Coaching and result-oriented leadership;
• Planning and organizing;
• Helicopter view.
Bei Interesse wenden Sie sich bitte an:
Frau Kirstie de Bruyn: firstname.lastname@example.org
Handy: 0176 – 54423806