Sensor Sales Engineer
For our client Cognex we are searching for a Sensor Sales Engineer
The Company: Cognex Corporation
With more than 400 patents and the largest team of industrial machine vision experts anywhere in the world, Cognex has set the standard for innovation in the machine vision industry. But our innovation goes beyond technology; we are also known for the creative programs we have designed to recognize and reward the employees whose efforts keep us at the top of our field. Our ‘work hard, play hard, move fast’ culture is challenging, stimulating and rewarding.
As we continue on our successful journey, we are looking to add more talented, innovative and dedicated engineers to our team. So, if you are someone who enjoys work because of the sense of accomplishment that it gives you, and if you want to be part of a high impact team working for a financially strong, global company that is the leader in the machine vision industry, then contact us, because working at Cognex is not just a job….it’s a passion!
The Role: Sensor Sales Engineer
Sensor Sales Engineer is responsible for sales of ID and Sensor Vision Products to Factory Automation market segment: End-Users, Partner System Integrators, OEMs, and Distributors.
- Own forecast and delivery of quota/turnover according to yearly budget
- Develop direct accounts as well as work with Cognex partners in selling to strategic indirect accounts
- Coordinate marketing activities / be present at exhibitions and other marketing events
- Turn customer inquiries into quotes for new contracts
- Provide regular update of the CRM system
- Conduct demonstrations at customer sites
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Credibility and commercial awareness to convince customer’s decision makers to invest in Cognex products
- Strong written and oral communication skills, especially demonstration skills
- Able to negotiate pricing and sales conditions within given guidelines
- Willing to travel intensively to maximize the business potential in the assigned territory
- Self-motivated and capable of working with autonomy
- Able to drive change through successful execution of the sensor sales organization goals
- Be comfortable with working under pressure, be goal oriented
- Never give up. Take on the most difficult challenges and do not stop until the job is done right. Be positive
- Besides language of the country where the candidate is hired, good working capability in English, both written and spoken
Education and work experience required:
- Bachelor or Master in Engineering or Business Economics
- Technical background education in either automation, electronics, physics, optics or mechanics, Identification, auto-ID
- Ideally 1-2 years of professional experience in B2B sales within Manufacturing Industries such as Electronics, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage and Packaging
- looking for first challenge after graduation in the sales department of a global company
Interested? Please contact Dorine Verbruggen +316 29119651 or per email firstname.lastname@example.org.