Global Marketing and Communication Manager
Marketing and Communication Manager provides strategic consultation and marketing communications programs for the Meyn business globally, directing the marketing communications strategy for both a sales, agents, strategic partners and customers who are highly engaged in our brand. You will formulate and lead the brand, marketing communications strategies, message content and message timing to support business objectives and overall company image. In this position, you will partner with Meyn Management Team and other key divisional partners to plan, execute, monitor and evaluate marketing communications campaigns using an appropriate combination of internal and external resources. To be successful, you will need to have experience with strategic partnerships, media relations, re-branding (from market research to strategy to successful plan execution), B2B marketing, trade shows, digital marketing and experience with direct sales and agents. You will also have a degree in communications, marketing, public relations, advertising or journalism. A portfolio of writing samples is required.
The Global Marketing and Communication Manager reports to the Global Product Management & Marketing Manager.
- Plans and produces marketing communications and sales promotion materials to meet product strategies and sales objectives.
- Creatively delivers the strategy, designs and prepares advertisements, promotional brochures and media events to increase the profitability through the utilization of various advertising media.
- Chairs communications activities including trade shows, events, technical and/or promotional material writing (e.g. brochures, leaflets, videos, product manuals, sales kits).
- Develop creative communications solutions for products and services with a customer mindset.
- Manage available resources to improve creativity, productivity and cost efficiencies.
- Keep internal and external audiences informed on the department’s objectives and goals.
- Lead research and development of text describing the company and its offerings.
- Ensure that new information is regularly added to all other communications media, which includes a company website.
- Champion correct usage of graphics standards and corporate guidelines. Protect and promote the business’ brand and Meyn corporate identity.
- Review work submitted by outside agencies/contractors to ensure accuracy, proper design, layout, copy, etc. Coordinate activities with the product management and sales departments.
- The position includes strategic responsibilities for developing short- and long-term communication objectives such as the selection of appropriate media vehicles.
- Position will support Global business while managing a global team, running global projects and cooperating with colleagues all over the world.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Project management, from the details of a specific project to leading multiple projects—simultaneously keeping in mind the “big picture” along with the minute details
- Vendor selection, management and ongoing evaluation, including agencies and other creative resources
- Very strong writer and editor—can craft clear, succinct communications objectives in the form of project briefs, to crafting turn-of-phrase for press releases, advertising, collateral, web copy, direct mail, etc.
- Digital marketer—has experience with email marketing, social media, paid advertising and web, tying all into business results
- Branding—As a brand owner, can creatively conceive and strategize brand building, while continuing to improve and support the brand, strengthening our value proposition in every execution
- Event Management – has experience with trade shows, coordinating events, congresses/conferences supporting the Meyn strategy and vision
- Teamwork, leadership and facilitation skills to pull people together across many diverse functional disciplines and regional cultures; experience running teams—both directly and in a matrix environment
- Creativity and willingness and ability to “work without constraints” and innovate responsibly
- Ten+ years of experience in marketing communications required
- Native English speaker, other languages would be very welcome
Is jouw interesse gewekt? Neem dan contact op met Dorine Verbruggen op 06-29119651 of via email email@example.com