Koninklijke Nedschroef, headquartered in Helmond, the Netherlands, is the leading automotive fasteners supplier in Europe. For more than a hundred years the company has been engaged in the development, manufacture and supply of fasteners and special parts for the automotive industry. In addition the company develops and produces superior metal forming machines and tools for the metal forming industry. Currently the group has 24 locations in 14 countries and employs about 1,500 people. To strengthen the Sales Team in Helmond we are searching for:
An Application Engineer and a Resident Engineer (DAF/PACCAR)
The Application Engineer is the first technical contact person within Nedschroef for the European Customers. The Resident Engineer is the first contact person for DAF/PACCAR.
These positions involve all activities and communication related to technical development, implementation of new products and quality analysis within the company while being responsible for meeting future challenges and customer requirements.
- Analyze applications and BOM’s under technical and commercial aspects and follow up the implementation and changes
- Setup the product specifications; arrange proposal drawings from the draft up to the finished product drawing
- Analyze the impact of changes to the project targets and follow up the results
- Be responsible for complete implementation of a new product from quotation status till PPAP approved status on technical base
- Create smart solutions for saving potentials together with the Key Account team; applications engineers and product specialist at the plant or external suppliers
- Support the customer technical teams with technical know how
- Report the status to the project leader and project partners
- Help with first analysis on quality issues on site at the customer or in the plant.
- A level in technical engineering 3+ years of experience in automotive industry
- Bachelor degree in Engineering.
- Deep knowledge of methods and techniques used in the automotive industry (PPAP,
APQP, FMEA, 8D)
- Business, Commercial and Quality sense
- Strong project management skills
- Strong Dutch and German communication skills (written and oral); preferred English.
- Ability to work on a priority basis in a high degree of professionalism
You recognize yourself in the following competences:
Good verbal presentation
Interesse in deze vacature? Neem contact op met Robert Jan Prins, telefoonnummer +31 (0)40 304 33 33